• Living probate is the "other side" of Probate Court.
    • Who has control of your assets in the event you are disabled?
    • Who has the ability to make your medical decisions if you are disabled?
  • Powers of Attorney avoid the necessity of "living probate."
    • General Durable Power of Attorney gives someone YOU appoint the ability to manage your assets if you are disabled.
    • Patient Advocate or Medical Power of

Probate of an Estate

Allow us to assist you with your loved one's affairs. Handling a loved one's estate after he or she is gone can be a difficult and confusing process. Although the State of Michigan has streamlined probate rules, clients often become frustrated by the process.

Avoid Probate Court