Safety Tips for the winter:
1. Get car battery checked to make sure it is in good working order.
2. Keep a 1/4 tank of gas in the car to keep lines from freezing.
3. Change AntiFreeze to make sure it is good in very cold weather.
4. Keep extra jackets, gloves and boots in the trunk in case the car breaks down.
5. Make sure flares are fresh and in proper working order.
6. Keep jumper cables in your trunk.
7. Carry extra windshield wiper cleaner in vehicle.
8. Keep extra blankets in the trunk to keep warm in case of an emergency.
9. Keep a cell phone on your person at all times, so you can call for help.
10. Do not allow small children to leave in cars without the proper cold weather gear, even if only for short trips. Anything can happen in cold weather.